Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Visual Art Reflection

I created a simple drawing , that represents a small part of me and what I have learnt about night and day.

The I learned was/were how night and day happens.
A challenge I had was trying to make everything come together . It was challenging because I had to fitin a piece that represents me and a piece of something to  show what I have learnt .
If I did this project again, I would change is the little tentacles at the bottom left , because I don’t like it now seeing how it turned out and change them to more roses because I think that more roses wouldve been better.
I think the colour scheme worked well because seeing it now I am happy with the way that they all stand out together and nothing is brighter than the other they are all  got the same kind of colours in them all.
Things that went well with my drawing were the first rose that had a stem and the giant colour ball in the middle of the page with a flower.
I think that the rose with a stem went well because it has  a lot of different colors blended into it which makes it stand out a bit more than the second rose branching of out of it. I think that the big bright ball in the middle of the page went well because it's one of the things that stand out the most because it's like the centerpiece of my artwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment