Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Ako Evening

Image result for earth and beyondLast night was one of the most important nights of this term, because it our Ako Evening. Our Ako Evening because it is a time for us to share our learning from this term to our friends but also to our family.  I think that this is an very important event because it gets to show our family and friends what new knowledge that we have and show them some of the things that we have created. The topic that we had this term was Earth and Beyond ... I think that this was very fun topics to learn about for the term because I got to learn lots of new things about outer space and other things to do with it like gravity and about our galaxy. Two things that I really enjoyed learning about was about gravity and stars I think that I enjoyed learning about these two things because I learnt that stars are actually way bigger than we think they are and that gravity is an very important thing. 


Image result for different types of stars
What I have learnt about stars is that stars actually have three different types of  stars there are blue ones - ( which are the really big ones and are really hot ) , Yellow stars - ( they are smaller than blue stars and do not shine as  bright) and Red stars - (they are usually the smallest stars like our sun and do not burn as hot as yellow and blue stars) . 

I have learn that gravity plays a big part in helping us stay on the Earth and not floating up into space. It also helps to keep everything that we see around us on the ground andalso not floating up  into space it, in away it also keeps things in check everything that is falling falls at the same speed they do not fall faster than  one another and they all pick up speed as they fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment