Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

E-asttle Maths

Image result for maths symbolsThis Morning we did a E-asttle Maths test to show our teachers where we are at in Maths and to show what we already know. At the beginning of the test there were alot of pretty easy questions to answer, I'd say questions one to twelve were pretty easy to answer but then from there on out it started to get a whole lot harder. One question that I found pretty easy was the very first question that we had to answer I can't remember what it was I just know that I found it very easy to answer. A question that I found very challenging to answer was " Y= 2x ". I found this question very challenging to answer because I didn't know how Y equalled 2x, but after about a good ten minutes of trying to get an answer I ended up choosing an answer that looked right to me.

Something that I found out by taking this test was that I need to work on my fractions and percentages because when it came to the questions that involved these things I got very stuck and it took me a lot of time to try and think of an answer. I think that one way  I can work on improving on these two things is by trying to earn them not just inside of school hours but outside of school hours, I could get help by my friends, family and Teachers.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment