Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Kiwisport T1W9

Image result for tennisFor this weeks kiwisport one half of our class was playing Tennis and the other half was learning how to play volleyball with our teacher Ms Komor.  For Tennis we were having rallys one on one with our partners and our peers I thought that it was very fun playing Tennis with our friends trying to beat them and having fun with them . I really liked Tennis this week because everytime that I looked around when I wasn't playing I could see everyone having fun and laughing with their peers and that they were having a good time having rallys on different parts of the courts. I also really liked having kiwisport because of our instructor Peter. I really liked having Peter at our school because he was a fun , energetic guy who liked to have fun playing Tennis with the kids and teaching them new skills for Tennis.
I think that I did most things well just working on not hitting the ball so hard that the person on the other side of the court couldn't hit it or get it.  Because I found that whenever they hit the ball to me hard I ether could not hit it because it was to high or they just hit it to fast for me to hit and I would do the same thing back. And communicating with the other people around me because I would ask for the ball and they wouldn't hear me because they are to busy talking. There are a lot of things that I think I could work on in Tennis but these are the two main things that I think I should try and work on the most because I know that these will help me the most especially on a small court not a proper big court that you see on TV . 


Vollyball

Image result for volleyballFor the first week of learning how to play volleyball I think that I did pretty could with the stances that we had learnt and how we learnt how to hit the ball. With the stances that we did I think that I did pretty well because I got really good feedback from my friends like you need to bend your knees lower and you need to have your hands out as if you were getting ready to catch the ball. And after that I was fine no one else told me that I needed to work on anything else. With my hitting I think that I did pretty good because when it was my turn to serve I was one of the only people that were able to hit the ball close or over the net.


1 comment:

  1. Hello perenara I really love the way, but maybe next time I would like to see more pictures of your class doing kiwisports

    ReplyDelete