Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

About me

Today we have made our last transaction in our technology group, for the remainder of the year me and  my group will be doing ... GRAPHICS !! To start out they day our teacher Mrs Ferguson introduced herself to the younger student that didn't go to technology. We had to make a google drawing to show and tell our graphics teacher Mrs Ferguson a little bit about yourself and to show her some of the things that we like such as our favorite games, sports and food etc. We also made avatars of ourselves, avatars of what we wanted to look like when we are older or avatars of what we want  to look like. On my google drawing of myself I had a lot of images of things that I like or of people that I look upto. For the people I look upto I put Tupac Shakur and XXXTenTacion, because in their music the both spoke the truth about how they've been feeling and because they talked about what was happening in areas that most people dont know about. For  games and sports I put Basketball and Fortnite because those are the two main things that I am doing in my free time. I put Burger King because I like to eat at burger king and I like the food that they have there, and for the things that I like was cherry blossom trees and  chocolate because they both look nice and one is very nice.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Perenara. I like the combination of chocolate and fast cars!!
    Have you started to think about what you would like your phone stand design to look like yet?
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete