Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Well Being

Image result for well beingEvery Wednesday the boys and the girls break of into separate groups so that the girls can go and do their well being class - ( Tai Chi ) and the boys go do a wellbeing class with our male teacher aid Sam. I think that we do this class with same and not the teachers because he has a guys view of things and he gets how boys feel and what boys do and he know what boys can sometimes be going through. And because Sam gets what some of the boys in our class are going through like some boys don"t have there dad at home and he knows that it can affect them - but that's just why I think we do well being with him. 

But in wellbeing he gives us a task to fo and that is to go through a google document that he has made and answer all of the questions that he has put there. Sometimes the questions can have something to do with home and our family's and other times it can be out us our friends and how we feel. I really like doing this with Sam on Wednesdays because I get to write down how I am feeling and whats going onat home and things that are happening in my life. And because Sam gives me tips on things that I can  do and hes not like a teacher he's like a friend that we like to talk to and he helps us with other things to inside and outside of class.


No comments:

Post a Comment