Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 3 2018

WALT : Make Goals for Term 3 and Reflect about what we did in the Holidays.

In the school holidays I didn't do much fun things with my family 
members because they all had work and some of them just wanted to spend time with their friends. But I did get to spend time with one of my older cousins, we decided to go out one day and just see what happens. The very first thing that we did was go to Burger King to eat and play basketball,  after about two or three hours we decided to stay because we were having a lot off playing with other people in the community and spending time with each other, but by the time that we realized we were having more fun than we  expected it was forus to go home.
Image result for boxing logo
One thing that I am excited about this term is Boxing. I am excited about this because it is our Kiwi Sport and because it is the first time our school is doing boxing for our Kiwi Sport. I think that it is a fun thing to have as a Kiwi Sport because we will all be learning new things about boxing and we might learn new things about it that some people didn't know.  I am excited to do boxing because I dont know much about boxing and because I think that it will be a fun sport for me and my friends to do throughout the Term.


Image result for maths

The main thing that I want to be working on this term is my Division and Multiplication in maths. I want to work on these two main things because I am not very good at either of them, and I know that if I am confident in using them they can help me with my everyday life. One way of how I could work on these  two things is by trying to make time to learn them to the best Ican, And I can get help by my teachers and Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment