Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018

Image result for FortniteIn the holidays I didn't do much interesting  things except for playing fortnite and going to a friends house.  My favorite thing that I did in the holidays was goto my friend Aumau's house, well I was there I got to meet the rest of his family and relax at his house. Things we did at his house, we played basketball, soccer, went to the park, tried to go to the pools but we weren't allowed in because we didn't have an ID. We played basketball with some of his family member his cousin and his older brother with some of his friends. I watched Him , his little brother and cousin play soccer, and all went to  the park a couple of times but were to scared because we saw people that we didn't know there. Me and him tried to goto the pools we got all the way there and we were not allowed in because we didn't have an ID to show how old we were.

Image result for night schoolIf I would've done anything that I wanted to do in the holiday it would have been to goto the movies and to goto a waterpark. I would have wanted to do this because on some of the days it was  hot and other days I just wanted to watch a movie on a big screen.  I wanted to go to a water park because at my house it was really hot and I just wanted to spend time with my family. A water park that I really wanted to go to was parakai because I like to go on the slides and go in the big pools and jump into the pool.  I wanted to go to the movies to go and watch Kevin Harts new movie night school, I wanted to watch this movie because on trailers that they have made for the movie it looks like a really funny movie.

Something that I am looking forward to this term is Graduation and Dine and Dance. I am looking forward to Graduation because I want to see what Kinds of things I will get at the end of the year and to see what my peers and other people in the class room get. I am looking forward to Dine and Dance because when I went last year it was one of the best times in my life with my friends and classmates.

Something that I want to improve on during this term is my decimals in maths because I am not confident in decimals when wedo them in maths and I know that they can help me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! adding a picture which is Fortnite.

    ReplyDelete