Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Technology T3W5

Today at technology we got to make ... Hawaiian Pizza !! It took  us a lot of time to get ready because every one was trying to get a partner to cook with but not every one wanted to be with each other.  When we started we were told to read the instructions on the board and to get out the equipment that we thought we needed to make Hawaiian Pizza there were four steps to making Hawaiian Pizza. The first step was to paste tomato sauce on top of the pizza, Then we had to dice up the onion and ham that we were going to use as our toppings, after that we had to equally spread out toppings across our pizza and then put cheese on it and put it into the oven and bake at 180c for fifteen minutes.

When we got to eat our pizza I thought that would taste very good because the way that they looked kind of put me off. But soon as we took our photos and got our first bite it was one of the best pizzas that I had ever made. One thing that I would change about it next time would be to put a lot more cheese onto it and a lot more pizza because I thought that it needed bit more meat to give it a bit more flavor. Other than adding a bit more cheese and ham I think that it was very nice pizza and very
delicious way to start out my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment