Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Start to the term T4W1

Nau mai,hoki mai ki taku rangitaki.Ko tenei te whahanga tuawha o te tau!Kei te pehea to hararei?

One thing that I am really looking forward to this term is...
Our
Syndicate zoo trip
Manaiakalani film festival
Te tuhi art gallery
Guest speaker 
Mangare mountain-Workshops
Night at school-And go to the cinema to watch wonder
Prize giving 
Fia fia night

The one thing out of all of the things that we are doing this term that I really want to do is the night at school.Because we had one in term 2/1 ? and I really enjoyed it seeing more people coming out of their shelfs and dancing,singing,watching other people's skits and seeing everyone having fun and coming together.
The next day we went to the pools were we saw more people having fun and more people that wanted to play with each other.

My personal goal for my last term of 2017 is...To try and join in as much things around the school as I can and try to make lots of new friends before the end of the term.

To fully enjoy these end of year opportunities,I will need to remember to...
Try and have a good term and a good start to the term good start to the term will mean good rest of term.


No comments:

Post a Comment