Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Friday W4T3 reflection


Hi today at school some of the classes didn't have a lot of people because we had netball tournament were a lot of people went to.The people that stayed behind in room 10 were only about ten people so we invited room nine students to come and join us for the day in the first block I think that room ten was getting used to having room nine in our class because we had a lot of talking about random stuff going on and lots of people just hanging out with friends and that is one thing that I liked because I saw alot of people bonding with the people that they dont really talk to and helping people they dont usually help.In the morning and second block I think that room nine were finishing of their work and room ten were doing there usual maths in the morning and after morning tea we started to finish our work that we had not finished this week.One thing that me and my friends we really excited to finish of was our PB4L poster which is about how we should and when we are walking around the school and when we are in the corridor.

No comments:

Post a Comment