Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018 Year reflection

2018 reflection

This year has been the best year of my life apart from when I was first born. This was the best year of my life meeting new people , making new friends , trying new things , going to camp and going to new places.

Image result for friendship
This year I have got to meet new people that I have seen before just not gotten to know them. Like some of the room 9 kids from last year I didn't get to know any of them well because I was happy  with my own circle of friends. But this year being in a classroom mixed with all those room 9 kids from last year made me change, they helped me to be more active not that my old circle of friends wasn't active they just weren't as active as my new circle of friends.  I also got to make and be friends with all of those kids from last year, I got to find out that they were actually pretty nice people and they were and are really really funny.


I got to try new things. Well we went to our camp I got to try new things like abseiling and
kayaking. When started abseiling ( climbing down waterfalls ) I was a bit nervous I could think of a
million different things that could go wrong like the ropes snapping or me falling. But then I
\started to climb down and when I got half way I was pretty confidant with climbing down and I
was more relaxed.

I also tried kayaking for the first time. I didn't like it at first because I like land more than water
but I did it anyway. When we started out it was pretty fun paddling with one of my friends and
then half way through we both got tired. We got tired at the right time though we stopped right
next to the side of a small cliff and it was an amazing view seeing all the plants hanging of the
side. Then I had to get into a kayak by myself it was fun at first being able to go my own speed
( which was as fast as I could go ) and then about five minutes going as fast as I could I got tired
I had a lot of fun though.

Image result for amazing
If I could pick and three words to describe this year they would be amazing and fun. This was an amazing year for me we got to do some really amazing things like going abseiling and doing a confidence court.  Both of these two activities were fun and amazing we did both of these activities while having fun and spending time with all of our friends wich made it amazing.


The achievement that I am most proud of is being able to represent our school at the after school
basketball tournament. I was proud to represent our school because last year we didn't get the
chance to go to the basketball tournament i'm not sure why but im not going to question it. It was
fun doing this because I got to play against a lot of different kids my age that loved to play
basketball and that are from our community.
Image result for speech
I discovered that I am better at talking in front of a big group of people than I give myself credit for. I have found out that I am good at talking or presenting in front of a big group of people. One week we had to write something ( can't remember what it was ) and we had to present what we learned in front of the class and I found out I did better than I thought the more and more we got to do it the more confidence I built up.


I enjoyed spending time with Mahara, Timeus , Aumau , Monita and Aja this year. I enjoyed
spending time with all these people because they were all the people that I liked to spend time
with throughout the year because I thought of them as my own siblings because of how close we
were and how much time we spent together. My favourite memory with all of them was being able
to play at least one game of basketball with them each this year.

Image result for friendship
Someone that had the biggest impact on me this year was Aja. Because ever since she started coming back to school our friendship has changed a lot more. We started of not as close friends but as the year went along we became more and more closer to the point now we are best friends. I have a lot of great memories with aja butthebest I think that I have is one of usat camp when we went orienteering and we were pushing each other through the mad that we saw or through the cow poop.


I am going to miss a lot of people next year but I know that I will be able to see them again
sometime and some sooner than other because I've been to their houses ( hopefully they don't
move out ) and I will try to visit as much people as I can throughout the year.



.






No comments:

Post a Comment