Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Technology

Hi today for technology we were making mini versions of what we want our clocks to look like and what we want them to be.To try and sort our which clock we want to make we made two different types and now we are trying to decide which one we want to make the most.For me I wanted to make a eight ball or a baymax head the reason why I picked these two things is because I really like baymax and cartoons and I really like to play pool in my spare time.Another couple of reasons why I like the two ideas is because one is really wacky and cartoony and the other one represents a game that I like to play.
Something that I think That I did well today was help everyone that needed help and next week I am planing to try help and try to get my clock done to the highest standard it can be.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Perenara.
    I like how you used two things you really like to create your clock. It is really creative.Once I made a clock for my little brother before, and I decorated it with things he liked. Also how did you get the idea on using two things you like to design your clock? Next time I make a clock, I will design it with the things I like. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete